The Horeca division (the acronym stands for hotellerie, restaurant and catering) was created to satisfy the request for expert staff in the complex tourism sector, and is familiar with its needs and specific features.
Among the highly specialised hotellerie positions:
- kitchen specialists (chef and demi-chef, commis de cuisine, sommelier, catering specialist)
- restaurant specialists
- floor management operators (waiters, porters, cleaners, cloakroom attendants, guest relations).
- front and back-office staff: reception managers, reception secretaries, booking and guest relation staff, doorkeepers, maintenance technicians, purchase department operators.
In the field of events and entertainment, the database contains the following profiles: hostesses, stewards, project and event managers, sport instructors, tourist guides, translators and tour leaders.
Lastly, for the Collective and Commercial Catering field:
- Chefs, pizza makers, specialty chefs, sushi men, bakers, pastry chefs
- F&B coordinators, runners, canteen operators
- cashiers, ordermen, hostesses, organisers
- barmen, bartenders, waiters
- food packaging operators, dishwashers, cleaners
For further information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org